Monday, June 22, 2009


OK, I think I'm getting the hang of this -- we'll see! Here is a picture of the swap that inspired the Sun Fun DPS.
Stamps: Life's A Breeze & Something Fishy Jumbo Roller
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Gable Green, Whisper White.
Ink: Same as above plus Basic Black (Markers used on Sailboat stamp)
Accessories: Crystal Brads, Fine Cosmo Glitter, liquid glue
All products Stampin' Up.
I forgot to include what I used for the Father's Day Layout, so here is what I used for that layout:
Stamps: Big Deal, All in the Family
Paper: Kraft, Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze card stocks; Manchester DSP
Ink: Artichoke craft ink, Basic Black marker to write on tabs. Accessories: Tab, 1 3/8", Scallop punches; natural twine; brads; Watercolor Pencils, Clear Embossing Powder; heat tool; Big Shot and Serif Essensial Dies. All products Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment