Monday, June 22, 2009

"Family" Urban Garden pages


This is number 3 of the Double Page Spreads I did for my scrapbook pages class. The first page is cased from this SCS layout, which my downline and friend Susan and I both had in our favorites and were planning on using for a class. Well, she got to it first, and tweaked the second page, so I just cased her case for my class! I actually went to her class and made mine -- it is a classy, beautiful layout. Thanks to stampinwithrochelle.com for this gorgeous artwork.
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Always, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiww, VersaMark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder; Scallop Edge Punch; Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, Big Shot and Top Note Die; All Stampin' Up except Pearls (from Michaels)
My ladies & I had a great time making theses pages, and I'll be doing another class in August when I get back from Convention. Until then, I'll be spending most of my time in Utah working on and enjoying my in-law's farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment