Monday, June 22, 2009

Downline meeting Pictures



































































I met with many of my downline on May 30th, and we put together and 8 1/2" X 8 1/2" SU Chipboard Album complete with 18 pages to go with! It is a summer album and is a great way to give us ideas of what to do with our families and friends to make this a summer to remember. Plus even though much of it is retiring at the end of this month, the idea will work with many of our new Jumbo Wheels in our new Idea Book & Catalog! Can't wait until July 1st to be able to order them! (By the way, the new catalog is the best I've seen in two years -- I already have 4 pages of wish list items, and that usually isn't me!)





Back to the album! It took us about 3 hours to complete, and if you are one of my downline, I have complete instructions on how to prepare 12 albums in less that 2 hours. The credit for this blueprint goes to my upline Jessica, who did a phenomenal job of making 4 kits per DSP pack. There is cardstock of course as well, but the overall cost is low, and makes making these books worth it big time! I can't wait to fill it full of pictures as summertime goes by. Personally, I'm going to take each single page and make it into a Double Page Spread so that I can get more pics in the album. You can click on each picture to make it bigger and see the details!
Ok, I should have uploaded the pictures from my computer in reverse order so that the album would be in order. Just know that it is in REVERSE order the way the pictures are on here. The cover is last and page 18 is first. I didn't edit the pictures like I should have, so you'll be seeing my walls -- oh well! This is my first day on my blog afterall, so cut me a little slack! Here is what we used to make the albums:
Stamps: Just Beachy Set & Lazy Days Jumbo Wheel (I can't believe they didn't make it in the catalog!)
Paper: Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Kiwi Kiss CS, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Uninked Jumbo Roller inked with Chocolate Chip reinker, Basic Brown Classic Ink
Accessories: Circles, Ovals, 3-Heart & Arrow Punches, Big Shot, Go Go Boots, Top Note and Serif Essentials Dies, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Choc. Chip grosgrain ribbon, Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, Blender Pens, Chipboard Album, Stampin' Up Glue Sticks
Sorry that some of the pics are blurry. But you get the idea. We simply rolled every page, then "ringed" the words where they ended up, so none of ours were exactly the same. But it was fun and easy -- just time consuming. But the 3 hours included lunch, so it wasn't all stamping!
We also had many fun door prizes that we gave away, and when I find where those pictures are, I'll post them. Also, Tami had fabulous "stuff" that I took pics of, so it will all get here eventually. Thanks to my girls who came, and also for those who tried to make it from Utah, but had sick kiddos along the way -- we missed you, but will see you at Convention!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Mary Lynn, your blog is looking good. I love the 4th background I may have to copy you. You are going to have so much fun on this and building it but just be warned it can consume HOURS from your day in a blink of an eye. Have fun on your trip and you will be missed, even if it's only 8 days...LOL...

    ReplyDelete