Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More "Toy Box" Scrapbook Pages

I finally finished making the "Toy Box" album, at least in getting the pages put mostly together. I'll get pictures, and then finish embellishing. BUT, some of the pages are as embellished as they are going to get -- I love this kit! Too bad it's retired. But as you can see as you check out the three albums that I've posted in the past couple of months, I've used the same basic layout for all Simply Scrappin' Kits. For example, Pages 1 & 2 are the same layout in all three albums, Pages 3 & 4's are the same, etc. This pretty much finishes up this album. Look to a previous post for the pages that aren't listed here.

Page 1 & 2:

Page 7 &8:
I stamped the frogs on Whisper White in Old Olive ink, then placed the vellum over the top. This way I can use it as a journaling block.
Pages 9 & 10:
Pages 17 & 18:

Pages 19 & 20:
Pages 3 & 4:
I'm looking forward to getting pictures on these, and hope that those of you who have made these albums get yours on as well! Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment