Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Swap Pictures

Ok, before I get to the swap pics, I have to show the projects we did at my SU Open House! The two white cards are the "2-minute" cards that we did, and the "hello" card and box are projects that we made at Convention. Below, my favorite swaps from other Demonstrators at convention. The card at the top right is an "over-the-top" card made by my downline, Susan O. It is gorgeous! Click on the picture to see them better.
These are the 3-D projects that we swapped as a downline group at Convention. This beautiful bag was made by Nena (gotta love Pomegranite & Brown!). It holds a lot, and Nena gave us all lotion in it. Emily made the gift bag with Flower Fusion felt. So fun -- way to take a plain gift bag and glam it up Emily!
This is an Altoid case decorated and made into the cutest mini-scrapbook ever! I've always wanted one of these, and now I have something I can put in my purse and show everyone my kids, my friends, and my craft! This was made by Tiffany -- so glad you are in our group -- it's about time :)
Somehow I got a fuzzy picture, but this is a great page by Tami. She used the new Halloween rub-ons, and they make the page!
Super-cute page Emily! Gotta love the Simply Scrappin' packs -- they make quick, cute pages by the dozen. Literally, I've seen 12-20 pages come out of a Simply Scrappin' pack + 1 extra pack of 12 X 12. A bargain!
This page is by Susan, and I love the bling! The close-up below has a shot of those spooky eyes. We only had to do a single page for our swap, but she is going to add another page during her stamp club, and I can't wait to post that one too!
I'm going to say again that I'm sorry that some of the pictures are blurry! Hopefully you'll get the idea though, and if you need a sharper picture, say so in your comments, and I'll let you know when my camera is going again so I can get a better picture. Once again, click on the pics for a much bigger, more detailed (and today, sometimes much blurrier!) shot.
This was my swap, and I did a double-page spread because we had one demonstrator who couldn't come at the last minute. I used the bulk kit that we as demonstrators could order, and I fell in love with this kit! Too bad that I waited until it retired to get going with it. I should have done a class! The pictures are of our youngest daughter, Cami, as she ran to catch up with our truck on the farm in Utah. She was so happy and cute as she ran that I had to take a bunch of pictures -- now I'm glad I did!
Materials: Sunshine Garden Bulk Buy Kit (You can still order this if you are a demonstrator).
Lots of Letters chipboard, Hearts & Brackets Die, Big Shot, Sell-a-bration paper (retired)
I need to give credit where it is due -- I cased this layout from "roseluvseric" at Split Coast this spring.

This beautiful page was done by Jen Neb using DSP that I didn't buy (retired) and now I'm scavenging to find some -- I love her ornaments! Also, notice the close-up of her tree. I know it's blurry, but what an original way to make the funnest Christmas tree ever! I'm copying!

She used the scallop edge punch, and just hand-trimmed it because, "you don't want your edges perfect, right?" (Jen's words, and she's right!) Scallops are edged with ink and glittered. So so so pretty in real life!
Nena's page, and it's the one all my kids "have to have". They love the cupcake, and how could you not? She crimped the bottom, crystal effected the dots in the frosting, and glittered the cherry to the max! With a little simplification, what a fun kids class this would make, right?

Ok, Melissa, I know that your page isn't on here, but my camera died, and I can't find the charging cable (haven't seen it since Convention), but as soon as I find it, I'll get all of our pictures on here! Sometimes I feel like a scatter-brain, but today I figured I'd get on what I had! Hope you all enjoy these great ideas, and that they motivate you to GET STAMPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment